You probably have often asked yourself how you would spent weekend. Sure, you would like to get fresh experiences, to enjoy and to cheer yourself up! We have made this special offering for you to have so much interesting in just two days, so you won't stay indifferent or get bored! You will get a trip to a winter taiga forest by snowmobiles, visit Russian banya (bath-house), take horse riding lessons and have an interesting and educational excursion to a smithery. You will get an opportunity to learn and go snowboarding or skiing for few hours, you can just visit an observation spot during a free stroll.
Day 1: Transfer to Listvyanka settlement by a comfortable bus, if needed. Check-in at the Baikal hotel at 10.00 am. Gathering and transfer to the snowmobile rental park. Briefing, equipping and departure to taiga by snowmobiles. Return to the vehicle rental park. Lunch at 2.00 pm. Free time. Then the guests visit Russian banya. Dinner at 7.00 pm.
Day 2: Breakfast. Gathering and departure to horse course and smithery at 10.00 am. Return to the hotel, lunch at 1.00 pm. From 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm - free time for observation spot visit and for strolling, or for skiing at the Eastland ski resort. Gathering at the hotel at 6.00 pm, rest. Dinner at 7.00 pm. Transfer to Irkutsk (if needed).
Period: December – April;
Tour time: 2 days.
12,000 rubles per 1 person
Minimum group: 4 persons
The price includes:
- accommodation at a hotel (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners);
- two-hour snowmobile trip + equipping;
- Russian banya visit, 2 hours;
- excursion to a smithery and horse course visit;
- chair lift booking for 3 hours;
- transfers within the settlement;
- recreational contributions and payments for natural resort visit.
The price doesn’t include:
- skiing equipment rental (own equipment is allowed);
- transfer from Irkutsk to Listvyanka by a comfortable bus.
Bus rental for one direction – 3,000 rubles.